So… today I am at Disney Magic Kingdom (meeting Donald!) and so I thought I’d post a Disney Tag. I will be doing one of these tags (well, a few of them!) on my YouTube channel when I get back from America so stay tuned!
1. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast. I love pretty much every Disney movie I’ve ever seen (except that I can’t watch either Bambi or the Fox & The Hound because… I just can’t) but BATB will always be my number one.
2. What Disney character do you relate to the most?
Belle! Maybe this is why it’s my favourite but I’ve always thought I was pretty Belle-like. She’s girlier than I am but being a bit of an outsider and having a tendency to lose oneself in a book amongst other things are definitely some things I can relate to!
3. What Disney girl is the prettiest?
I don’t actually know which Disney girl is the prettiest… I always thought Mulan and Pocahontas were pretty, as are Aurora and Esmerelda and Belle (obv) and Jasmine… though tbh they’re all pretty! Kida from Atlantis is gorgeous actually.
4. What Disney guy is the hottest?
… is it wrong that I’m tempted to say Beast, before the change?! Flynn Rider is pretty hot though.
5. Who is your favorite side kick?
I have three. And I shall quote them and then hope that you just KNOW who they are.
a) “And as I’ve always said, if it ain’t Baroque, don’t fix it!” b) “And what are you, a sheep!?” c) “Go to bed, y’all from Shreveport!?”
6. Favorite villain?
This is a hard one to choose a favourite for. I love Maleficent, and Scar, and Hades. And Doctor Facilier. Not sure I could pick a top favourite from those.
7.All time favorite Disney soundtrack?
The Beauty and the Beast soundtrack will never fail to give me goosebumps, but I also love the soundtracks for The Hunchback of Notre Dame (HELLFIRE! DARKFIRE! NOW GYPSY IT’S YOUR TURN!) and Pocahontas. And The Little Mermaid (Part of Your World is just my song, okay?)
8. Scene in Disney film that makes you cry?
There are SO MANY. So many. Mufasa dying, the Beast almost-dying, Pocahontas’ final farewell to John Smith, Esmerelda almost-dying, Ray getting squished… SO MANY.
9. Who’s your least favorite Disney character?
Ohhh… OOOH. This is a tough question. Really tough. I don’t know if I can answer it!
10. Which scene in a Disney film makes you mad?
I’m usually too happy to be mad in a Disney movie…
11. Have you ever been to a Disney park?
12. Disneyland or Disneyworld?
Walt Disney World ❤
13. Do you prefer 2D animation or 3D animation?
I’m a traditionalist, so 2D.
14. What is a fairly tale or theme you would want in the next disney film?
I would love to see them do some of the Anansi stories, and part of me has a bit of a sick fascination with a Disney take on Beowulf. As for fairy tales, I want them to do Bluebeard or The Goose Girl, because they were always two of my favourite fairy tales as a child.
15. Favorite thing you own that is Disney?
My Donald mug! I have so much Disney merchandise though, I also love my Beast plushie.
16. First Disney film you have seen?
If it counts as a film, Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day/Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree. Blustery Day was the first video my brother and I ever owned.
17. Last Disney film you have currently watched?
I can’t actually remember, but I think it would be Peter Pan.
18. Is there a Disney movie you have not seen?
Not many- things like Home on the Range and Chicken Little, I think, are the only ones I’ve never seen.
19. What is a animated non-Disney movie that you like?
How to Train Your Dragon, Howl’s Moving Castle… I like lots of non-Disney animation.
20. Favorite Disney quote from any Disney film?
See my sidekicks post, the first quote there ha!
21. Which upcoming Disney film are you most looking forward to see?
The live action Beauty and the Beast!
22. Last question which main Disney character (Mickey for example) is your favorite?
DONALD BLOOMIN’ DUCK.